September 15, 2012

Oven failure...

     I was planning on doing a post either later tonight or tomorrow about the Mini Bagel Pizzas I was making for my dinner tonight. However, my oven felt differently.
     Here I was just minding my own business, innocently making Mini Bagel Pizzas for my dinner  (taking pictures of the process so I could include them in the post) when my oven started making an odd popping and snapping noise. (It was heating up at the time.)
     In order to be on the safe side, I turned the oven off both on the actual oven and at the circuit breaker. Now I will not be able to use the oven or the stovetop until Dad comes home sometime tomorrow and fixes it, but it will most likely be a while after that because I have a feeling it is more than a simple fix. This also means if I want anything warm to eat before he comes home, it will have to be made in either the microwave or toaster.
     So much for my dinner and the doughnuts I was planning on baking tomorrow. I guess I'll just eat bagel bites which are not nearly as tasty or filling.
     Until the oven gets fixed, any and all posts I write will not include baking (at least in the oven).

No comments:

Post a Comment