September 20, 2012

New Cookbook!

     I just got a new cookbook in the mail today!!! It is the Taste of Home "Treasury of Christmas Recipes" cookbook. Hopefully it is going to be used in the writing of many blog posts.
You can buy your own copy at www.shoptasteofhome.com.
     I am looking through it right now and there are several delicious looking recipes such as Pizza Poppers (page 31), Sausage Bacon Tidbits (page 36), and Turkey Almond Salad (page 56) and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through the book.
     My mouth is watering just looking at these. As with any cookbook, there are some recipes that I will not be attempting, Glazed Dijon Carrots (I can't bring myself to eat cooked carrots) or Glazed Whole Beets (beets, need I say more), but for the most part, they all look scrumdidlyumptious.
     Happy cooking!

"This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook -- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!"
-Julia Child          

No comments:

Post a Comment