September 15, 2012

First Post!

     This is my second serious attempt at writing a blog. The last attempt was not so successful because even though I really wanted to start a blog, I didn't really have a way to ensure that I would consistently post.
     So you may ask, how am I going to guarantee that I am going to keep this blog up? I have decided that I have to post every time I bake something, within reason. When I say within reason, I mean that I will post when I make something other than the usual (such as breakfast, lunch, and dinner). So no, you will not have to endure a post every time I scramble myself an egg or make a grilled cheese sandwich.
     I will do my very best to include pictures in most of my posts, but I have had difficulties with uploading pictures to a blog in the past. Hopefully the Internet will be on my side this time around. A lot of food blogs have pictures that show the baking process step-by-step, but I don't think I will be taking it to that extreme.
     If I use a recipe that is from someone else's blog, Pinterest, etc., I will provide a link to that original post so I am able to give credit when credit is due.
     I hope you enjoy!

"We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are."
 -Adelle Davis

2 comments:

  1. I can tell already I'm going to hate this blog, because you are a good baker, and you never send me anything, so I just have to look and *drool* suffer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have the recipes, you can bake along... That's kind of the same.

      Delete